Tuesday 15 May 2012

Back on the Blog!

Just a quick message to say after a long absence from my blog, I am back! Which, rather ironically, coincides with the end of the season, so there may not be too much Brentford related stuff to blog about. However, seeing as it is 2012, there will be both the Olympics and the European Championships to write about (the latter I may even get to witness, if I somehow win the competition, which you can help me with!) But, nevertheless, a good summer of football awaits you and I, and I hope it doesn't fail to disappoint us!

I am hoping to blog more regularly on this now that the school year is coming to an end and because I wont have anything to do until the end of September! Apart from laying on a beach in Turkey... and getting burnt to a crisp. But thats for another time, for now, enjoy the previous entries!

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment